Upon completion of the course requirements, the determined graduate will be able to:
1. Project a positive attitude and a sense of personal integrity and self-confidence.
2. Practice effective communications skills, visual poise, and proper grooming.
3. Respect the need to deliver worthy service for value received in an employer–employee relationship.
4. Perform the basic manipulative skills in natural hair care.
5. Perform the basic analytical skills to determine the appropriate hair care services to achieve the best total look for each client.
6. Apply academic and practical learning and related information to ensure sound judgments, decisions,and procedures.